CEOtoCEO Innovation Team meetings bring together a small group of CEOs, Presidents, or Business Owners to get in-depth knowledge and discussion on key topics affecting their business or organization and develop innovative ways to address these issues.
They are comprised of top executives from similar sized, non-competing organizations working together as a team to help each other learn, develop solutions, and get answers.
The objective of the team is to provide you with ideas, clarity, and solutions to leadership issues you face.
How the teams are organized
Each CEOtoCEO Innovation team will consist of up to 15 Chief Executives
Each team will meet every six weeks, eight times a year. There is no session in December.
Each team meeting will last no longer than 4 hours, starting at 7:30am and ending at 11:30am.
Team meetings are hosted at Northwest University in Kirkland.
Topic areas will be determined in advance of the first team meeting – some of the topics include:
- Sustained, steady top-line growth
- Consistent execution of business strategy
- Managing financial risk
- Profit growth
- Customer loyalty/retention
- Finding and keeping key talent
- Company reputation
- Operating in a world of social media
- Management/leadership development
- Stimulating innovation and creativity
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability to change
- Understanding shifting employee values
There will be a “content expert” at each session to offer new ideas and approaches
Group will interact with each other, sharing perspectives, ideas, and other solutions related to topical area of the month
Groups will be facilitated by either John Hartman or Blaine Millet to ensure they stay on task
Fee for participation in the group will be $3,700 for the 8 team meetings
- There is no initiation fee to join a team
- 2 rain checks are provided for excused absences.
- We offer a 3 month guarantee – if at the end of 3 months this program just isn’t for you, we will cancel your membership and you will simply be charged $1800 for the three months you participated without any obligation for the remainder of the year